Saturday 15 July 2017

Sweet New Home

I've been asked to make a few new home cards recently so I treated myself to a Lili of the Valley Simply Print Sheet - Mouse Key.  So this is one of three cards I made with the image!  I added the sentiment myself with Pic Monkey and one of the free fonts from it.

I've used some cream card from my stash and printed the image onto it plus used it also for the card blank.  Chocolate brown card from my stash along with the half pearls, twine and two key charms.


I'd like to enter the following:

Freshly Made Sketches:  Sketch followed
Gem of a Challenge:  Animals
Creative Fingers:  Anything Goes
Fussy and Fancy:  Celebration

4 comments:

  1. Such a sweet little image! Love your fun coloring and that little key detail Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet image! And it is beautifully colored. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, this is such a cute image and how lovely for a new home card. A real time of celebration. Thanks for joining us over at the Fussy and Fancy Challenge ....Jo. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cute take on the Animal chall.. thanks for a sharing with us @ AGOAC this wk.

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!