Sunday 23 July 2017

New Adventures

Here is a card I've made for a work colleague who is leaving us for pastures new. I've used a cute stamp from Tiddly Inks - Ellie Says Bye.  I've coloured it with Promarkers and found a piece of cloud paper in my stash however it wasn't square so I've had to join it up and then hide it with the clouds and sentiment.


The sentiment came with the image and I've added half pearls and embroidery thread from my stash.  The clouds are Memory Box die cuts.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Freshly Made Sketches:  Sketch followed
Dragonfly Dreams:  Anything Goes
Crafting With Friends:  Anything Goes
Emerald City Crafts:  Anything Goes
QKR Stampede:  Up, Up And Away

6 comments:

  1. That's a great card to wish someone well on their new work "adventure." I love how you've colored the hot air balloon and used embroidery thread for the square. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love the colours and that paper is gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cloud background paper and all the floating clouds. Thanks for sharing with us at QKR Stampede.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! this is cool! i love the scene you've created! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable, Ruth! Fabulous sky and clouds. One has the feeling they are definitely "Up, Up & Away." :-D It's really wonderful to see you playing in our challenge at QKR Stampede this week. Good luck in the draw and come play again soon, won't you?
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm back with my other DT hat on. Thanks for playing in our challenge at Emerald City Crafts, too.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!