Tuesday 13 June 2017

Seedling For Dad

Another quick Father's Day card and this one is for one of my uncles from his daughter and he is a very keen gardener! The background paper is actually half of a card blank from the Mr Mister range from Dovecraft (I thought it was a paper pack when I bought it!) plus the wooden letters are from the same collection.

I've handwritten the tag and added some dark brown paper twine to the end.  The seedling is an image from Dr Digi which I've coloured with Promarkers.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Lemon Shortbread:  Anything Goes
Passion For Promarkers:  Add a Sentiment
Unicorn Challenge:  For The Guys
Always Fun Challenges:  For a Male / Dad  TOP THREE
Cards In Envy:  You're The Man

4 comments:

  1. You've hand written the tag!!! Wow! You don't need to ever use a computer! That's fantastic! Love your wooden letters and sweet little pot plant! Perfect card for an avid gardener! Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for ProMarkers! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great masculine card!! I love the background paper, I love the big letters, it's very nice. Thanks for joining us at Always Fun Challenges ~
    Misty DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful fathers day card, love the big DAD!!! thanks for playing with Card In Envy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bold Letters! thank you so much for playing along with us at Always Fun Challenges!
    DT Waleska

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!