Tuesday 27 June 2017

Keep Fit Kenneth

Oh, I had a ball colouring this image for a work colleagues recent Birthday.  And I think he saw the funny side!  I've used Keep Fit Kenneth from Dr Dig and coloured him with Promarkers.  I cut him out and then added to the card blank with foam pads for a bit of depth.

I hand wrote the sentiment and made it to look like a podium.

I'd like to enter the following:

Create and Makes:  Create a Sentiment
Fairytale Challenge:  Hobby
Passion For Promarkers:  Sporting Challenge  TOP FIVE
Unicorn Challenge:  For The Guys

3 comments:

  1. Super cute card Ruth. I love the fun image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol - what a funny image and perfect coloring! Thanks for showing your beautiful card for the fairytale hobby-challenge. Hugs
    mamapia

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great birthday card for a guy!!! Thanks for joining us this month at Creates and Makes. Good luck and hope to see you again!
    Hugs,
    Lynne DT Creates and Makes

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!