Thursday 20 April 2017

Crimbo Crackers Challenge 131 - Kraft Card

Time for a new Crimbo Crackers challenge and the theme for the fortnight is:

Kraft Card

I've printed the topper directly onto kraft card - I've used one of the Christmas download collections from Polkadoodles.  The stripy card behind is from a Graze box which I've recycled and ribbons are from my stash.


I've cut the main panel with an X Cut fancy die and then added a dotted line of gold 3d paint around the edge.

Good luck with the challenge!  I'd like to enter the following:

CRAFT Challenge:  Christmas
Christmas at Sweet Stampin':  Anything Goes
Crafting By Designs:  Vintage
The Paper Shelter:  Sentimental
A Snowflakes Promise:  Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous traditional Christmas card...very classy!
    Thank you for playing along with our challenge at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card!! :-) Thanks for playing with us at TPS this week! Good Luck! Hug Lena

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!