Thursday 8 September 2016

Crimbo Crackers Challenge 115 - Shaped Card

It's time for a new Crimbo Crackers challenge and I'm joined by a Guest Designer!  The theme for the fortnight is

Shaped Card

I've used a pre printed die cut decoupage card kit from a pack - Pepper's Christmas Party that I've had for a few years and found in my stash (whilst looking for something else!)  I had to trim some edges as they had a little tab and I've inked the edge with a rather worn out pad and added a straight edge to the bottom of the card so it would stand up.


All the decoupage elements have been added with foam pads.  A really quick and easy card to make!  Good luck with the challenge!

I'd like to enter the following:

Paper Creator:  Christmas
Cute Card Thursday:  Animals / Creatures
Ellibelle's Creative Moments:  Anything Goes with a Critter or Creature

1 comment:

  1. This is super cute, Ruth and loving the circle shape!
    Thanks so much for sharing!!

    xEllie
    Let's Color Linky Party
    Critters & Creatures Linky Party

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!