Saturday 27 August 2016

First Day At School - Elliot

There are a few of my friends who have kids starting school this September so I've made them all a little card to celebrate!  The first one is for Elliot:


I've used a Jellypark image, coloured with Promarkers and added with foam pads for depth.  The sentiment is also Jellypark - both no longer available.

Papers are A to Z by Samantha Walker - I've been creative with the borders as I'm using a lot of left overs!  Charms are from my stash along with the waxed cord.  And to finish, I've added a running stitch with a black fine liner pen around the edge of the card.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Freshly Made Sketches:  Sketch followed
Let's Colour Linky Party:  Anything Goes
Send A Smile 4 Kids:  Anything Goes
The Pencil Case:  Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. Such a cute little guy! Love him on the striped paper and the lettered board. The charms are a cute accent! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute image and sweet back-to-school card! You've colored the image so beautifully, I love the papers you chose, and those charms are the perfect embellishment! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute card, loving the sketch and great color choices!
    Thanks so much for sharing!!

    Ellie
    Let's Color Linky Party
    critters & Creatures Linky Party

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an adorable image and lovely colours. Thank you for joining us at The Pencil Case challenge. Helen DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!