Sunday 3 April 2016

Blue and White

I've been asked a few times recently for sympathy cards so I'm trying to make some clean and simple cards that would work.

I found the blue felt butterfly die cut in my stash, layered it onto a white linen effect card circle cut with a spellbinder die and then again layered onto a panel of the same card, embossed with a Cuttlebug folder.  The ribbon and pearls are from my stash (I didn't realise I had the pearls - I found them in an old tin whilst looking for something else!)



I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Pals Paper Arts:  Sketch followed
Glitter and Sparkle:  Punches / Dies
My Sheri Crafts:  Thinking of You
Fussy and Fancy:  Pastel Colours

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful blue butterfly! Nice you had him in your stash because he looks amazing on your embossed background along with the blue ribbon. Your rows of pearls are the perfect touch. Thanks so much for joining us at the Pals Paper Arts this week and for using my sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! The blue butterfly really "pops" against the white. The pearls are the perfect touch! Thanks for playing at Pals Paper Arts this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card. The additions of the pearls make it go over-the-top in a cinch! Don't you love these pearls with did the adhesive already on them. Way to rock the challenge and many thanks for joining us this week with the pals paper art sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, love the embossed background and the delicate die cut butterfly!
    Hugs Elina DT GNS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!