Monday 18 January 2016

From The Heart Stamps Sketch 135

There is a new challenge over at From The Heart Stamps - another great sketch and a twist!  I've used an image that was part of the fundraiser pack from a while ago, printed it onto kraft card and then shaded with a fine liner black pen.

I've used a Spellbinders die to cut out the image and then layered it onto some burlap and cut out the strips from the reverse of a Graze box, half pearls are from my stash.


The sketch can be followed or the twist and as long as you use a FTHS you are good to go!  And for every entry, a $1 voucher towards your next purchase is emailed to you.  Good luck with the challenge!

I'd like to enter the following:

Craft Your Passion:  Anything Goes
Cutie Pie Challenge:  Cute and Kraft
Make My Monday:  Stitching

10 comments:

  1. What a great card, Ruth! Awesome technique with the Kraft and fine liner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super fun card, loving the bird. Thanks for sharing at Make My Monday. Caz DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ruth, this is fabulous, I love it!!

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card!!! I love the design and the fun image. The burlap is a very nice touch. Really beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion this week. Good luck!!! Patricia.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have given this Birdbrain a very unique look, kinda vintagy. I love your take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great card. love the image!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card. Perfect for our Kraft challenge. Thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pie challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE this, Ruth! Really fun technique... I have not seen shading with a pen before. Will have to give this a try. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card and layout. Thank you for sharing with the Cutie Pies. DT Shona xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so funny. Lovely card with this sketch and image.
    Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
    xxx Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!