Wednesday 23 September 2015

Deedee's Digi's - September Guest Designer - Week 4

I really do like this digi set from Deedee's - this is week 4 of my September Guest Designer stint and just had to include the Cow Are You digi set!  Coloured with Promarkers plus watercolour pencils for the background and some of the foreground plus I've used the cow print paper from the digi pack along with some hot pink ribbon I had in my stash and a cute flower charm.


Added some pink half pearls to finish it all off.  To give the image some more depth, I added it to the card with foam pads.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Crafting For All Seasons:  Layer It Up
Moo Mania:  Favourite Colour Combination
The Paper Shelter:  Birthday with a Sentiment
Natalie and Amy's Challenge:  Charming

3 comments:

  1. Brilliant card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Crafting for all Seasons.
    Hugs
    Fiona DT x

    ReplyDelete

  2. Oh such a sweet card! Adorable!

    Thank you for joining Moo Mania & More!
    oxo
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic! Thanks for joining us at Moo Mania and More, Valerie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!