Saturday 11 July 2015

Simply Create Too - Challenge 89 - Midway Inspiration

The Simply Create Too challenge is at its midway point so time for some inspiration!  The theme for the challenge is:

Christmas

So here is an exploding box I made last year.  The large silver glitter snowflake on the back of the box is an Christmas decoration - all other snowflakes are Marianne Creatable die cuts which I've added with wire and then docorated with glitter glue and a half pearl.


All the ribbons are from my stash along with the two charms.  I made the fancy sides of the box with a Spellbinder die and then glued then onto the box - the ribbon hides any joins.

Good luck with the challenge!  I'd like to enter the following:

Bugaboo - Jingle All The Way
Crafty Calendar: Christmas In July
Sweet Stampin':  Christmas In July
Christmas Stampin' All Year Long:  Glitter
Kitty Bee Designs:  Christmas In July

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful exploding Christmas card, lovely snowflakes, love how you've shaped the 'flaps'! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining our CIJ at Bugaboo.
    Jen L
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. super sympa Tip Top, sobre mais pleine de peps et de bling bling, merci de jouer avec nous chez CSAYL, biz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!
    Thank you so much for playing along with our Christmas in July challenges. We hope you join us for our new challenges this week - promise we won't be short on inspiration!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    Min - Asst. DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty! AMAZING!

    I'm so glad you participated in the Sweet Stampin' Christmas in July challenge. I hope you'll check out our current "No Designer Paper" challenge and consider participating in it, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, this is stunning.....love it! Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Calendar this month & good luck!
    hugs Jo x
    Dt

    I have a birthday candy on my blog if you'd like to join in.....
    You can find my candy here
    You can find my atc swap here

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!