Tuesday 25 November 2014

Another Cuppa

This must be my most favourite Dr Digi Stamp - Cuppa.  Plus its so easy to use and virtually goes with anything.  The perfect accessory!


Papers are Echo Park - Summerday and I've coloured the image with Promarkers plus added some little charms from my stash.  I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Artistic Inspirations:  Anything Goes / Warm and Cozy
Card Mania:  Use A Digi
Dream Valley Challenges:  Anything Goes
Pink Elephant Challenge:  Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful !!! Love colours and image. Thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choice of papers. Thanks for sharing your work with us at Artistic Inspirations.

    Maja DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!