Monday 8 September 2014

From The Heart Stamps - Sketch #78

It's time for a new sketch challenge at From The Heart Stamps and the sketch is below - the twist this week is to use something recycled! You don't need to follow the twist but to enter the challenge you must use a From The Heart digi stamp.


I've used Birdbrain Winter Scarf and coloured it with Promarkers - sentiment comes with the digi. The papers I found when having a sort out of my rather overflowing box of oddments and its from Funky Hand - Funky Daze cd and if you are quick there is a HUGE sale on - all cds are just £1!!! You really cannot miss an offer like that and Funky Daze is one of my favourite Funky Hand cds too!


The buttons are my other recycled element and the half pearls are from my stash. Good luck with the challenge and don't forget to use a FTHS!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Bastel Traum: Animals
Ladybug Crafts: Anything Goes
Crafting Musketeers: Buttons
Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned Paper Challenge: Anything Goes
Creative Cottage: Things With Wings

4 comments:

  1. This is just so cute and I love the sentiment
    Hugs Sus xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this, the image is fabulous and your design is gorgeous xx Thank you for joining us over at http://craftingmusketeers.blogspot.co.uk/
    Sandie (Crafting Muskateers DT)
    http://fairytaledaydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun card Ruth! Love the papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card, love the colours and image. Thanks for joining us at The Crafting Musketeers, Nicola Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!