Sunday 10 August 2014

Simply Create Too - Old / Vintage Challenge

Woooops! I totally forgot to blog my card as part of the Old / Vintage challenge at Simply Create Too! I make lists of everything I have to do along with dates of when my projects are needed, and for this particular one, I'd crossed it off on my list and didn't schedule the blog post..... There is still time to enter the challenge but be quick!

I've used papers from Funky Hand - Wash It All Away and a fab topper from Cardmaker's Delights which is part of a pack of 8 in similar styles and they also now sell downloadable toppers!


The sentiment stamp is from Our Betty clear stamp set also from Funky Hand, and everything else is from my stash. Good luck with the challenge!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Kitty Bee Designs: Birthday Boy
Creatalicious Challenges: Monochrome
Patties Creations: Monochromatic
Wags n Whiskers: Birthdays

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card & layout x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a pretty fabulous card. The colors work so well together. I like the layout too.
    Thank you for joining us on the Birthday Challenge at Wags 'n Whiskers!
    Yolanda DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful car card :) Thanks for playing in our "Monochromatic" Challenge #97!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card design. The monochromatic look is so effective. Great job. Thank you for joining us over at Creatalicious. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful layout and design to your card! thanks for joining us this time at kitty bee designs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!