Tuesday 5 August 2014

On Your Retirement - Part 1

As I mentioned last week, I've been busy making cards for work colleagues who are leaving. This particular card is one of a kind and is for someone I've worked with for quite a number of years and there is nothing that she doesn't know - she's the typical go-to person in Finance!

So it can only be fitting that her retirement card is something to remember (and its already giving the office giggles when they are signing it!)

So I proudly present, What To Do On Your Retirement, Part 1 - Go For Long Rambling Walks....


Faldaree Deirdery from Dr Digi sets the tone perfectly! Come back next week, same time, same place for the second installment!

I've used Promarkers to colour plus Echo Park Summerday papers; a Sizzix die cut tag and a handwritten sentiment. I've also used an X Cut die and a Marianne Creatables for the grass.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Come And Get It Challenges: All About Dies
Crafting When We Can: Bright Colours
Crafty Calendar: Anything Goes
So Artful Challenges: Glasses / Spectacles
We Do Doobadoo Challenges: Celebrations

7 comments:

  1. This is wonderful, bright and funny, with good design, I'm sure your co worker will love it. Thank you for joining us at the Come And Get It challenge this week.. Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful, bright and funny, with good design, I'm sure your co worker will love it. Thank you for joining us at the Come And Get It challenge this week.. Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card NAND such great colors you used. I like the cloud DP. Thanks for playing at Crafting When We Can!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So bright and cheery! I'm sure it will be loved for years to come in her scrapbook. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafting When We Can and good luck! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun image and great card for someone retiring! I really like the rich colours you have used and the pennant is perfect! Thank you for joining us at Soartful, we hope to see you often!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a brilliant retirement card - I love those really bright colours, they are sooo cheerful! I've just bouoght a 'Rock Star' image from DR Digi for a special card. A brilliant card - can't wait to see the rest.

    Thank you so much for entering the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month, lots of luck to you.

    Hugs Sue Pxxx DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! Thanks for participating in Soartful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!