Monday 4 August 2014

From The Heart Stamps Sketch #75

As you'll probably know from my previous post, I'm one of two Guest Designers during August and September over on From The Heart Stamps! I was already a big fan of the digis so its a bit like Christmas - getting to play with my favourite toys!

The current challenge is a fab sketch and it has a twist - to use buttons. Normally, the sketch challenges last just a week but during the summer its a fortnight, so here I am with some extra inspiration - and here is the sketch:


I've used Sick Chick, colkoured using Promarkers and papers from Echo Park - Splash; the buttons are from my rather extensive collection. I treated myself to a We R Memory Keepers stitch tool from Amazon a few weeks ago - I'd bought one of the heads for £1 in Hobbycraft (partly becuase it was a bargain!) and needed the actual tool. I used the needle that came with it and in hindsight I should have used one of my own finer ones as it was a bit clunky.


Half pearls and embroidery thread from my stash - the sentiment comes with the digi - perfect! Good luck with the challenge - please make sure you only use FTHS but if you join in, you'll be emailed a code to use off your next purchase in the store and its worth $1 and you can combine them so you get a free stamp!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Crafting When We Can: Bright Colours
Hobbycuz: Buttons Galore
Pile It On: Stitching
A Little Bit Crafty: Sew what?
Live and Love Crafts: Stitching

2 comments:

  1. Great card! I love that image and the coloring is spot on. :) Thanks for joining us over at Pile It On. -Alycia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your guest spot. This bright and fun card will surely cheer the patient up! Thanks for sharing with LLC.

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!