Sunday 16 March 2014

Lots of Luck!

I rather like this cute little stamp from From The Heart Stamps - its the current monthly progressive freebie and I've added the sentiment from a different stamp set. I've coloured it with Promarkers plus the papers are from the Button Babies download from Funky Hand.


The green card is from my stash along with the ribbon and I've doodled a running stitch around the edge of the papers. I'd like to enter the following challenges:

From The Heart Stamps: Monthly Progressive Challenge
I Heart Sketches: Sketch followed (flipped)
Crafty Calendar: Animal Antics

2 comments:

  1. Great card and love how you colored the image!! WONDERFUL! Thanks for joining us at From The Heart Stamps :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card !! Your coloring is awesome and your layout too. The green bow fits great with all the pink.

    Thanks for joining our SOTM Challenge @ From the Heart Stamps !!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!