Friday 20 December 2013

Dear Santa... Define Good

This is an image I found in my box that I must have coloured last year (or the year before!)  Bugaboo images always make me smile - and this one is no exception!  I've coloured it with Promarkers and added some stickles to her hat.

Papers are Echo Park - All I Want For Christmas and they are leftovers from a pile of cards I made two years ago and have had to make a join as I didn't have an offcut big enough!  Ribbon and gems are all from my stash and the mini lights were rescued from a previous project that I decided I didn't like anymore and not wanting to waste them, I removed them!





I'd lie to enter the following challenges:

Catch The Bug:  Favourite Christmas Song  - Santa Clause is Comin' To Town (he's making a list, he's checkin' it twice, gonna find out who's naughty and nice....)
Sketch and Stash:  Sketch followed
365 Day Cards:  Day 351 - Recycled
Digi Haven:  Red and Green
A Little Bit Crafty:  Christmas Cheer

6 comments:

  1. So cool ... I love it !
    Thanks for playing along with us at Digi Haven DT :)

    Crafty Hugs,
    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  2. A FAbulous Fun card..LOving your colours and design..Thank you soooo much for joining us at Digi Haven.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on the recycling the pieces! Beautiful card. Thanks for playing at 365 Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card I love the image and sentiment. Thank you for joining in the fun with us at sketch n stash x

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute card with an adorable image!! great take on the sketch!
    Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Stash Challenge!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great project, very cute!! We appreciate you taking the time to join our Challenge at CTB!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!