Thursday 1 August 2013

Crimbo Crackers Challenge 47 - Nativity

I honestly thought it was Wednesday today and not Thursday so I thought I was ok to leave the writing of the Crimbo Crackers new challenge post until I got home from work.  And then I realised that it is actually Thursday.  And I'm late!

Anyway, better late than never!  The theme of the challenge is:

Nativity

And here is my sample!  I've used another of the topper decoupage sets I bought quite some time ago from La Pashe - so long ago that they don't sell them any more!  They are quite large and almost fill this 13cm square card so I thought I'd keep it nice and simple!

Kraft card blank then some red and black card from my stash.  Some gold rope ribbon that I've had for longer than I care to remember and faux stitching around the edges and its done!

Good luck with the Crimbo Crackers challenge!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Craftin' Boutique:  Anything Goes
Hanna and Friends:  Anything Goes
Crafting For All Seasons:  Christmas In July
Little Red Wagon:  Christmas in July

Image:  La Pashe - no longer available
Everything else:  My stash

5 comments:

  1. This is an adorable card, love the image and fab layout. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, this is adorable! Thanks for playing along with Little Red Wagon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fabulous Christmas card, thank you so much for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!