Sunday 14 April 2013

Little Graduation

Here is the second card I've made from the CraftsUPrint Sassy Cheryl kit.  I bought 5 of the images - all pre-coloured in the kit for £3 which is pretty good value and great for when you need to make a quick card!

And again I've used the Samantha Walker A to Z Mega Kit which I bought from Jessica Sprague for $1 some time ago (retail is now over $25 so you can imagine how thrifty I feel!!)  There is loads in the kit - I've only used two of the papers on this card.

I've used a heart punch for all the scallops - I don't have many fancy dies and generally make the best of what I have so its a simple heart punch for me!  I've hand written the sentiment and added some Card Candi to the bottom.  It looks a little orange in the photo but its actually dark red!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Seems A Little Sketchy:  Sketch followed
Shelly's Images:  Scallops
Digi Stamps 4 Joy:  Anything Goes
365 Day Cards:  Day 100 - Discover (Learning)
Ladybug Crafts Ink:  Card for a Child or Teenager


Image:  Sassy Cheryl pre-coloured image kit bought from CraftsUPrint
Papers:  Samantha Walker A to Z Mega Kit bought from Jessica Sprague
Sentiment:  Handwritten
Everything else:  My stash  

9 comments:

  1. A lovely card. Cute image and love the design and papers.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card.
    Thanks for join us at Digistamps4Joy.
    Hope you join us next time.

    Greetings karin DT member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card - the layout is fab.

    Thank you for joining us at Ladybug Crafts Ink!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so nice, I really like it!
    Jackie DT member ds4j

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tip Top :)
    Your card is awesome and the coloring is so pretty. Thank you for playing along with us at Digistamps 4 Joy and we hope to see you again. Good Luck :)
    Hugs,
    Asmah
    [DS4J DT Member]
    [Qinaahana Arts And Crafts ~ My Personal Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card is this.
    Thanks for joining our challenge at Shelly’s Images!
    Please come back and join us again real soon!!
    Hugs, Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really darling design, Ruth--love the colors, papers, and cute image! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oops Sorry, please delete or not approve my earlier comment I hit the wrong copy & paste.

    Your card is adorable and I love the papers and the image! Thanks for joining us at Seems a Little Sketchy and we have a new sketch this week, I hope you'll join us!
    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love to pinch pennies to! You would never know it to see you beautiful card though. Thanks for sharing at 365 Cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!