Friday 22 February 2013

Polkadoodle Challenge 8 - Fantasy / Fairy Tale Scene

It's Friday and today the posts come thick and fast! If you are looking for the Simply Create Too Midway Extra post, its underneath, and the Jellypark challenge post will be along quite soon!

This is for the new Polkadoodle challenge and the theme this week is:

Fantasy or Fairy Tale Scene

I really had to have a good think about what to do and then remembered my Wonderland stamps which I've not used in a long time.  I also remembered that I'd bought some of these tiny canvases from the poundshop a while ago (4 for a £1!) and thought I'd better try and use them.


I stamped the image directly onto the canvas and then coloured it with Promarkers.  The mushrooms I stamped onto card and then cut out (also coloured with Promarkers) and did the same with the sentiment but added it to a cocktail stick.  This also gives the canvas an extension and more detail!

Hope you can join in with the challenge - for more details please go to Polkadoodles!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

I Love Promarkers:  Four Legged Friends
Ruby's Rainbow:  In The Garden
Three Muses:  From Time To Time
Cheerful Stamp Pad:  Anything But A Card


Images:  Wonderland stamp set from Polkadoodles

7 comments:

  1. Love me some Wonderland quotes! This is wonderful and how fun you did it on canvas. Wonderful coloring girl! Hugz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks wonderful! thank you for joining our "anything but a card" challenge at the cheerful stamp pad! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. very delightful and sweet!

    thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute little canvas.
    Thanks for playing along with The Cheerful Stamp Pad

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is so cute! Love the image, coloring & sentiment! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super fun and cute canvas! I love the cocktail stick sign!xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous, love the fun image. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!