Friday 27 April 2012

Polkadoodle Challenge 17 - Shabby Chic / Vintage

It's time for another Polkadoodle challenge!  This week the theme is:

Shabby Chic / Vintage

And here is what I came up with!  I do like making baby cards and I always like to make a boy and a girl one!  I've used a kraft card blank for each and then slightly trimmed it down so it would fit in my rather ancient Sizzix Original red die cutting machine so I could use the fab Marianne Embossing folder (it also punches out the little bits across the bottom!)  I've also used the Baby Carriage too.

I've used papers from Sugarplum Daisy (gingham) and Candy Doodles cds.  Then I found various ribbons in my stash - I think the pink gingham must have been tied around something before as it looked 'used'!  The charms are from my stash too.

Good luck with the challenge - for more details, pop over to the challenge blog!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:
Bearly Mine:  Baby Days
Party Time Tuesday's:  Anything Goes + Kraft
Kaboodle Doodles:  Embossing
Lollipop Crafts:  Baby Baby

  • Dies / Embossing:  Marianne Creatables
  • Papers:  Polkadoodles - Sugarplum Daisy and Candy Doodles cds
  • Everything else:  My stash

7 comments:

  1. Very cute baby cards! Love the details! Thanks for joining us this week at Lollipop Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are simply gorgeous - absolutely love them

    Have a fab weekend

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very lovely! They are both very pretty! Thanks for playing with us over at BMC this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What darling cards. Love the buggy. Thanks for playing along with Lollipop Crafts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, these are sooo cute! Thanks for joing our Ribbon challenge at Creative Card Crew! Hope you'll join us again with our next challenges! Ani

    ReplyDelete
  6. absolutely fabulous hun, I tend to make two also LOL!!thanks for joining us at BMC
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an elegant pair of baby cards...well done! Thank you for playing along with the Creative Card Crew ribbon challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!