Monday 23 April 2012

Fetch A Sketch Challenge 22 - Midway Extra


It's time for my offering over at Fetch A Sketch as it is the Midway Extra post.  Jenny set the challenge and sketch last Monday:


And now its my turn to do the middle bit!  We are sponosred this fortnight by Bugaboo who are generously offering the winner a $21 gift certificate to spend instore!  To have a look at the huge range of digi stamps, just click the banner below!
And here is my take on the sketch.  You can flip it or rotate it and as long as we can see the sketch in your creation we will be happy!  And you can create any item you want - it doesn't have to be a card or layout!

I've used the Ribbon Bunny digi and coloured it with Promarkers.  I've used my Nesties for layering and the paper is from Shabby Saturday download from Funky Hand.  The ribbon and pearls are from my stash along with the pearl headed brad to keep the ribbon in place.

I picked the digi as its a cause very close to my heart at the moment as I have a wonderful blogging friend who is suffering a lot from Breast Cancer and is undergoing treatment.  If you get chance, pop over to Jennifer and tell her I said hello!




For more details on how to enter please pop over to the Fetch A Sketch challenge blog.  Good luck!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Di's Digi's:  Animal Friends
Card Makin' Mamas:  Getting Girlie
Fussy and Fancy:  Punches / Dies
Paper Play:  Animal Antics
Pretty Little Ribbon Shop:  Use Dies

  • Image:  Bugaboo, coloured with Promarkers
  • Papers:  Shabby Saturday download from Funky Hand
  • Dies:  Spellbinder Nestabilities
  • Everything else:  My stash

4 comments:

  1. What a fabulous image! Really cute.

    Thanks for joining us at the Pretty Little Ribbon Shop challenge.

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable image and fabulous card - stunning!
    Thanks for joining us at Paperplay this week.
    Best wishes, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this style - simple and extremely cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a lovely card for a great cause! Your coloring is beautiful!
    Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy for our Punches and Dies challenge!
    Warmest Hugs, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!