Friday 18 November 2011

Polkadoodle Challenge 46 - Shaped Christmas

Welcome to another Polkadoodle challenge! It's a good theme (even if I say so myself as I picked it!) and it is:

Shaped Christmas

But NO square or rectangle cards - it really does need to be shaped!

I've used the A5 sized pre printed template of a Ponsettia from Paper Boutique Vol 2 - simply print, cut out and layer!

I've added the tag that comes with the template plus added some ribbon too from my stash plus glued seed beads to the centres of the flowers for extra depth.

Hope you can join in the challenge - closing date is Sunday 27 November. Good luck!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Digital Tuesday: Christmas Time
Pile It On: Traditional Christmas
Totally Gorjuss: Christmas Traditions

  • All paperbased items: Polkadoodles - Paper Boutique Vol 2
  • Everything else: My stash

4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful project. And how traditional can you get with a Pointsettia? The beads are a great touch. Thanks for joining us at Pile It On this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks lovely, and the gems are a great finishing touch
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's BEAUTIFUL!
    I actually thought it was a photo of a pot of real poinsettia's!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful card / creation - just oozes Christmas.

    Thank you for joining us for our Christmas Traditions Challenge at Totally Gorjuss this week and good luck.

    I do hope you will be able to come and join in the fun with us next week.

    Take care

    Hazel x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!