Sunday 5 June 2011

Baby Pink

One of our friends is expecting a baby girl any day now and I've made this card for them! I've used a long forgotten cd that I bought when I first started papercrafting - Pink Petticoat Doodle-icious Rainbow collection, which, after looking on the website I don't think is available any longer.

Both sides of the card has been printed - this side shows small doodled flowers (you'll have to look close to see them!) and the reverse are bigger. I've printed the letters using Word Art and then added crystal Stickels around the edges of the letters.

The three different ribbons hold the four pages of the wordbook together and I've added a little 'handmade with love' charm. The bunting was made by cutting little triangles from a left over strip of card, inking the edges and curling the bottom tip slightly. I've added some brads for a more realistic 'attached' feel and dotted liquid pearls at the touching corners.

I've carried on the strip of bunting inside so when the pages are opened they are not totally blank (except for the flower pattern!)

This card fits the following challenges:

Spoonful of Sugar: Flower Power
Anita Be Stamping: Layers
Everybody Art Challenge: Flags / Banners
Stampavie and More: More Than 1 Fold

  • Papers: Pink Petticoat - Doodle-icious Rainbow Collection
  • Everything else: My stash

3 comments:

  1. This is very cute! I love the banner and the sparkles! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Anita Be Stampin Challenges!

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable! That big bow is fabulous, and those little banners are just perfect. Thanks so much for joining us at the Anita Be Stampin Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!