Thursday 25 November 2010

Christmas Red

I found the perfect excuse to use this beautiful Charmed Cards and Crafts acrylic stamp as their current challenge is:

Anything Goes but with Red

So here it is! I've taken inspiration from the card sample shown for this particular stamp - so thank you! And its another card ticked off the order list too! I've coloured her with Promarkers and added some glitter glue. She sits on a frame made from my Nesties and I've raised her up a little with foam pads.

The paper is from Kirsty Wiseman's Patti Picklicious cd with layers from the same cardstock as the card base. I've added some thin satin ribbon in the background as a complement to the colours and the sentiment is computer generated and layered onto an offcut of the same backing card.

Better go and crack on with the other orders - no rest for the wicked!

  • Backing paper: Patti Picklicious cd by Kirsty Wiseman
  • Image: Charmed Cards and Crafts acrylic stamp, coloured with Promarkers and glitter glue
  • Dies: Spellbinder Nestabilties
  • Sentiment: Computer generated
  • Everything else: My stash

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous Christmas card, love your background treatment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and I love that stamp, I'm not a huge stamper, but it may have to go on my Christmas list.
    Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors! She looks great perched on top of the nesties frame.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work!! Thank you for playing along xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!